L’Oréal Maximizes the Impact of Client Communications with OpenText
2020欧洲杯时间OpenText Document Presentment for SAP Solutions reduces the cost and complexity of customer communications, improving document control and access.
- Difficulty editing labels on multiple existing systems
- Complex management of multilingual documents
- Objective to implement an integrated and robust solution with no operational impact
- Lack of international standards in more than 25 plants
- Optimized document templates, reducing total from 93 templates to 43
- Maintenance costs and support time reduced by 20% year over year
- Established a central tool for better control and timely access to all documents
- Reduced the overall number of forms by 30%
L’Oréal is the world leader in beauty, with an established global presence and 27 brands covering makeup, cosmetics, haircare, and perfume. Through the richness and variety of its brand portfolio, L’Oréal offers its customers the highest level of innovation in the cosmetics sector, while maintaining high levels of ethics and diversity. Their 77,000 staff are employed across 130 countries on five continents.